RSS

I simply miss you



My weekend is not fun filled activity, so I end up thinking most of the time. Now I realized how much I miss my beau. It's been long time since I heard from him, no words, no emails, no calls not even a simple "Hello". He must have forgotten me :(.

According to song
"When I miss you, I just close my eyes and I am with you".

I hope by simply closing my eyes I am with you again. Simply looking at your loving face I am more than complete.

I am with you because there is no place on earth that I want to be but be beside you holding you and feeling your mine.

I miss you and I just look at your pictures and feeling that you are just beside me, talking and laughing at the same time.

I love reading our conversation, our emails and even text messages that I saved for years now because with that I continue to believe that you love me and still love me despite of barriers and hindrances. I know our love will continue to deepen and nourish in time. I believe in that.

Ohh I really miss you, I hope one of this days you will talk to me. I just hope.







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 comments:

Lainy said...

Continue to believe Sexy Ada. With faith, nothing is impossible.

Keep the love burning! AJA! :-)

ladyguinevere28 said...

Thank you so much Ever Gorgeous Lainy, that's what all I can do just continue believe and have faith with our God.

Veronica Lee said...

So sorry to hear this. Missing someone sucks!!

Hope you'll get to see him soon.

genny said...

what can i say? go for what you think is the best for you. i'll still be here no matter what. hope no more tears ading. :-)

J-mie said...

Missing someone is like paralysis, it cripples our mind and breaks our heart. I hope you find the light at the end of your tunnel soon. Smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friends Quote