RSS

Reviewer’s Haven First Blog Contest!

While doing my adgitizing, I just bump in to this site and she having her First Blog Contest. The mechanics are so easy, so I immediately do all the mechanics and it did not took me 10 minutes to finish it.

If you would like to join and participate this Blog Contest you can check the link:

I am hoping to win, because she will choose 10 lucky winners to win $5 that is not much but at least I will get something. I'll cross my fingers. Good luck to all of us.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

w0rkingAth0mE said...

I'm a fan of online contest so for sure will check this out, good luck!

genny said...

wow! good news ito, will check the site and I might join this, needed ko extra kahit cents.:-)

Anonymous said...

Newest Follower from Follow Me Back Tuesday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friends Quote