RSS

Vacation with your RV



Have you ever thought of taking your vacation with your recreational vehicle or RV? Would you like to travel and hit the road anytime you want? Would like to go from one place to another and hop again to another place? Of course, just like any other else, I would really like to have my own or maybe at least rent a recreational vehicle. It would be my great pleasure to take my vacation using RV.

Before I don’t have any idea what’s an RV and I even don’t dream of having it. However, my beau told me the features and benefits of having an RV. He even stressed it out, that most Americans would like to own an RV. I am thinking I am not American so why would I want it? Our roads here in the Philippines are not appropriate for this kind of vehicle. So I must let go and forget it about it.

When I came to visit my aunt in her place she arranged to rent an RV. For us to travel and see the beautiful places they have. When I first entered I am so astonished of how stunning and well designed the RV. Now I realized how great it is to have an RV. At the end of the day, I am dreaming of having campers for sale. I would hope that I would own this one someday.
Good luck to me and the incoming RV.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Krafty Max Originals said...

Hop'pin by from 'Follow Friday - 40 and Over'. I'm following your blog now, wont you please come and follow me back?? ~KM

Krafty Max Originals

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friends Quote