RSS

Holy Week - ( Station of the Cross)

Its Holy Week once again as a Catholic, we always practice every Good Friday we will attend Station of the Cross. I attend the station of the cross alone, as early as 3:30 a.m. I make sure that I have my candle with me.



In every station we pray and light candle



People gathered to pray and wait for their turn to light their candles.




March going to the church after the station of the cross.

As you could see in the picture, there are lots of people who joined way of the cross. Its not new to me because its always like that every holy week. Catholic religion has a higher percentage here in the Philippines compare to any other places. Filipinos are prayerful.




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

dtbrents said...

Great pictures. I'm a new follower. Happy Easter. Doylene

Susan W. said...

Hello, new follower from WE Hop. Would love for you to visit www.fingerclicksaver.com to return the love. Have a great week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friends Quote