RSS

Greetings on Heart's Day

zwani.com myspace graphic comments


Heart's Month once again and here I am .... just nothing. While everyone else so busy planning for their valentine's date on where are they going to spend it and what are they going to give to their love one. Such a nice gestures if you are in a relationship. This is only good for those who are in a relationship.

But for someone who is very much single and was not on a date. This will be just a regular day just any other day in the month.

To all my friends, readers, visitors and droppers. If you are in a relationship good for you and I wish you a lovely Valentine's Day celebration and for those who are not, I wish you to find your partner in the near future and have a valentine's day celebration next year.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

genny said...

count me in! i am used to celebrate heart's day all by myself. happy heart's day to you...:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friends Quote