RSS

Sunshine Award from Gagay

Photobucket

While I am doing my regular Adgitizing I stop by to this blog of my dear friend Gagay. Then reading some of her post, about this Sunshine Award, I am sort of curious what is this all about. I am done reading it and when I read the last part of the post I am surprised because she is passing this Award to me. Wahhhh.. to my surprise, I comment right away and thank her for remembering me as her friend in this blogosphere world.

Anyway, below are the rules:

1. Thank the person who gave you this award and write a post about it.
2. Answer the following questions.
3. Pass it to 10 fabulous bloggers and send them a message to let them know.

Here are the questions:

1. Favorite Color: Red
2. Favorite Animal: I dont have
3. Favorite Number: 8
4. Favorite Drink: water/ four season
5. Facebook or Twitter: none of the above
6. Your Passion: teaching and writing
7. Giving or Getting Presents: I prefer giving but finances wont allow me, so much better to receive cash and give goods na lang.
8. Favorite Pattern: zigzag, curves, slant and many other things
9. Favorite Day: Saturday and Sunday ( no work)
10. Favorite Flowers: many to mention and I cant memorize it.

This award I'd like to pass it on to Genny, Anne, Lainy, Nancy, Vernz, Crislyn and to Helicopter Mom.





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friends Quote