RSS

Family Bonding – Treasure Hunt

Are you thinking of the real treasure hunting to have a family bonding? That is not what I am referring to; I am talking about the game of treasure hunting. It would be another way for us to bond with our family. Because in this game you will be needed treasure hunt clues, and it need to be done by the family members. Next to that treasure hunt ideas, there will be sharing of ideas and discussion. It would be a lot of fun for the family to play with this game.

Like now, its already summer time in the Philippines and my son is getting bored of not doing anything. This would surely kill his time and my time, but it’s ok because we will have some quality time to be together and be with each other. As early as now, I am already looking for treasure hunt clues online and would like to purchase it soon.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friends Quote