RSS

5 DEADLY TERMS USED BY A WOMAN

I am so thankful that a friend of mine shared this information. So I have the chance to post it here in my own blogsite. It would be an eye opener for the men out there, to understand our terms. For them to understand us girls easily.

(1) FINE - this is the word women use to end an argument when they know they are RIGHT & YOU need to SHUT UP.

(2) NOTHING - means SOMETHING & u need to be WORRIED.

(3) GO AHEAD - this is a dare, not permission, DO NOT DO IT.

(4) WHATEVER - is a woman's way of saying F**K YOU.

(5) THAT'S OK - she is thinking long & hard on HOW & WHEN you will pay for your mistake.

I belong to the species of woman, when I read this I must say that it really hits the bulls eye. However, my words does not represents the whole woman society. What girls out there, what can you say about our deadly terms?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friends Quote