RSS

Music of my Life

The end of the school year is fast approaching and our school is preparing for the graduation of our students. First thing that we look at is the program. Graduation won’t be successful if we don’t have music to play. I am assigned for the program. Since I want to make it lively as possible, I look for songs that are stylish and cool for the parents and students. The best things to look at are Top 20 songs. It would be easy for me to arrange the program now, less hassle and less pressure. My music is trendy and I know kids can easily adapt in to this music. We will have easy practice and less stress for me. Wish us luck for our successful graduation program.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Tina said...

hi sis, i am your newest follower.. care to exchange links?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friends Quote