RSS

Logo for the Business

Its summer time, I’ll be having more time to relax. As what I’ve promised to my mom, I’ll be starting preparing and processing the documents for our business permits. My mom keeps on bugging me about it, I just told her that anytime of this week I start processing our business permits.

It would not be easy for me because I know I will undergo a lot of department and requirements to fill in. The thing that really bothered me is making our business logo. I don’t have any idea how to do it, I even don’t know any clue where to go to make one. In order for me to have a clear thought about it, I went online and check for some information about logo designs, luckily I got one. I did not hesitate to give it a go and check their office or designs that would suit and appropriate for my business. Since I only have few more days left before I will start working for our summer reading and writing. I need to have a rush processes for the papers. I immediately give them a call and inquire about things on designing the logo. Luckily, the lady assisted me so friendly and approachable. I am so happy to know that my processing of the papers would be less tedious.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friends Quote