RSS

Business in Progress

As what I’ve said in my previous post, a friend of mine is planning to put up her own online tutoring and she is very eager to start immediately. She needs a lot of help from someone who is expert on this field. Of course, I am not the one who could actually help her. However her husband is a computer programming but still learning from the school. She keeps on asking her husband about it. She was surprised that she has a lot of things to consider and a lot of things to do. She can start building her own website by buying it online. I told her a website that sells own domain. She checked it right away; she also needs to consider her backlinks and seo to increase traffic. But this one needs to make sure that she has ppc agency. This will be another way to earn from her own running website.

She is bombarded with lots of things to learn. But since she is very much eager to put up her own company, I guess this is just a piece of cake to her. I know she will learn it in no time, because she is a very smart young lady. She don’t need to enroll in any computer school, I know she can learn it from the scratch. I cant wait for her to put up her own company.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friends Quote