RSS

Busy Wednesday

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Wednesday Comments


Instead of having a ordinary wordless Wednesday. I am having a busy Wednesday, its busy day for me. Because my day started with lots of things to do. Finalizing the examination then we had a conference meeting with other teachers for the play that we are going to do for their commencement exercises.

After that I attended a musical play in our school because its compulsory to be there and attendance is a must. I have no choice but to attend the boring musical play. Good thing once we are done having our attendance check we can then go back to our daily routine.

So after the musical play I went back to our school and prepare the lessons for my high school students. Wow, what a great wednesday for me..


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friends Quote