RSS

Thoughts that wander

All the things that come to my mind, I know just passing by, that’s for sure what I know. However, little did I know some little things could easily escalate to something disastrous. Sometimes it’s unbearable to think of the pains, sometimes it so good to endure all the good things. I do not have an answer but I just continue to wander around. I would like to entail an answer of my wandering thoughts. On the other side, I also do not want that my wandering thoughts would lead into catastrophic break up.

I keep on holding on what I believe, as I know this is only a thought that is passing by. A thought that I do not want to think about, not even try of considering it. So its just a mere wandering thoughts. It doesn’t matter at all.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friends Quote