RSS

Making my Christmas Wish List for 2011

December is here and Christmas is just around the corner. I am here making my wish list hoping that someone will give it to me. hahahaha. Anyways I'd like to post it, just like anyone so that you wont have headache in thinking what would you like to give me and no more worries if I want it or not.

Wishing on Christmas that Santa Claus will give me this. All I want for Christmas are the following:

1. New Shoes

I only have 1 pair of shoes for my work, sadness so poor of me. I am only using the same shoes the from Monday to Friday. But I know I am still lucky because I still have shoes that covers my feet. So thank you Lord.

2. New Bag

I've been working for almost a year now, but still I could not afford to buy my own bag. I'd like to have a bigger bag, which I could put all my teaching stuff.

3. DSLR Cam

It has been my wish and dream to have DSLR Cam, but since its too expensive all I can do is just to look at it and stare.

4. Lappy

Next year I'll be in study mode, hopefully pursue my Master's still dont know. I still need to budget my finances and see if I can afford to go on masters.


So much with the wish list, all I really want for Christmas is Love love love and love... Lots of love to everyone. I have to close my eyes and think of Love and love and love...









  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like a good christmas list!

Maria Carolina said...

I want a dslr too ;( and a new bag hehe

Jessica said...

I cannot find your entry Sis for the Memory Monday Lane :-( I wish that all your wishes will come true :-) Thank you for sharing. Dropping some love for Memory Monday Lane, hope that you can return the favor too.

http://www.adventurousjessy.com/2011/12/my-first-christmas-in-america.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friends Quote