RSS

Project: Hardwood Floor

My mom has been always requesting even before to have our floor install hardwood. Our floor it is all made up of cement like the usual floor you will see over here in the Philippines. My parents are getting old and I find it not good for them to step on the floor without wearing sleepers because sometimes it will make their knees aching. Because of that, I’ve decided to look for any thing that would cover our floor. I am thinking of putting a carpet. But before doing that, I search for the advantages and disadvantages of having one in our home. Seems this is not the right thing for us, for the reason that its difficult to clean it up. We don’t have such gadgets and we need to hire someone just to clean it up. I immediately removed the thought of having a carpet in our home.

I did not give up in looking for something that would cover our floor. Until I bump to this website Hardwood floor installation cost, it made me smile because at the very long search I finally found one. It’s the perfect one that would fit the need of my parents. I told my parents about it and they really would like to have it install in our floor. I just could not wait to have a hardwood floor.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friends Quote