RSS

Pursuing to Master's Degree with Scholarship

I am somehow of pursing my education to master’s in general education. I am still thinking of it, because I need to meet the requirements in our university then of course check on my finances. Since I am a single parent and solely working and supporting the needs of my son and for myself. I have the desire to take up higher education that is why I am checking any scholarship available in our government that I could avail of, I am asking some information in my classmate because she works in the politicians office. I hope I could get easter revision london in order for me to pursue my desire. I am really determined to achieve my goal.

So as early as this month, I am gathering some information in order for these things to be materialized. I am preparing the necessary documents for me to apply the said scholarship. Its not easy to grab or to be grant scholarship in our place. I must see to it, that they don’t have any reason to reject my application. Because one thing I know I am worthy of the scholarship. It’s not that I am too over confident, just that my determination is there.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

... said...

Good luck.

Amy said...

Good luck getting your scholarship! Keep us informed of your progress.

rjs mama said...

goodluck sis =)

hoping you can follow and link up if you haven't yet =)
online journal
my soltero baby

Design It Chic said...

Way to go! Good luck and keep us updated on how it goes:) I am now following you thanks to Friday Follow, and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
Also today we have the coolest blog hop there is... no rules just fun and would love you to join in with us at Boost My Blog Friday :) See you there! Happy Friday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friends Quote