RSS

I just received the refund

It has been more than 8 months since am waiting for the refund of my payment. It was just now that I have received the refund. God is really so good. He gave the refund just in time that I really needed money to sustain my life. Now that I have the money and Christmas is coming. I might spend it to a not so very important thing. Therefore, I'd always prayed that I would be wise enough in spending my money. I need to consider that I still do not have a job to replace the money that I have now. As much as possible, I don't want to use my savings for this holidays.

As we, all know in every mall or stores there is midnight sale and christmas sale. How will I control my eagerness to go shopping? I do not know if there is a way to control it. Maybe I need to leave my money or cards at home so that I will not spend that much. On the other hand, maybe I should stay at home so that I will not see any good stuff to buy.

Penny-pinching on holidays is not really a good idea. But a best of luck to me if I can control it.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friends Quote